Global Corporate Communications Specialist*
BAADER is a company in transition. The organization of Global Marketing, Branding, Corporate Communications and Fairs and Events is still in its early stages. A process of excessive rebranding and new positioning is currently underway providing ample possibilities to tackle new subjects. This environment offers an exciting and challenging position with independent responsibilities and great potential for contributions towards future solutions. You will be able to apply your professional and personal skills and impact the overall corporate communication at BAADER. You can expect much interaction both internally and externally and on all levels.
Your future tasks will include:
- Facilitate the implementation of a comprehensive communication and PR strategy
- Ideate compelling story angles to help promote all aspects of BAADER internally and externally
- Establish and maintain a collaborative working relationship with individuals throughout the global organization
- Positively and proactively promote the BAADER culture, brand, and the individuality of its various business units
- Unify internal communications across locations, including developing tools for communications across teams, sites and countries
- Develop engaging content for a variety of communication channels including video, emails, online and print
- Develop and disseminate communication to promote BAADER key topics and differentiators
- Provide text and content to product marketing
- Ensure high quality and visually appealing content
- Make routine edits and proof-read content
Qualifications, experiences and personal skills you possess:
- BA in Journalism, Communications, PR, Marketing, Business or equivalent
- Passion for corporate communications with at least 3-4 years of experience
- Ability to find compelling stories in unlikely places
- Strong writer and editor, able to ingest information and distill it to its essence
- Interest in supporting others to improve writing/editing skills
- Ability to partner with colleagues at all levels of the organization
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills in interacting with management and colleagues at all levels, external partners and contacts
- Diplomatic manner and ability to adapt to a range of cultures and experiences
- High level of self-motivation, initiative, and creativity
- A commitment to work both independently and within a team and a willingness to contribute to cross-departmental initiatives
- Open-ended employment contract
- Start-up atmosphere with the security of a successful group of companies behind you
- Interesting and varied job
- Attractive Income
- 30 days vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile working
- Support for old-age provision
- Free mineral water
- Employee parking spaces
- Company sports offers
- Workplace health promotion
- Further qualification and education offers
* All terms refer to people of any gender.
Are you interested in this challenge and would you like to become part of our team? Then please apply online here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Tel: +49 451 5302 728
Working at BAADER
Working at BAADER is about may things – it’s about our 100-year-old heritage, a pioneering and family spirit and pathing to the future.
People’s needs, ideas, and capabilities are essential at BAADER. Our employees, our customers and their customers form the path toward our success. The interaction between diverse groups of people is an asset and a source of inspiration. We promote the professional development of everyone at BAADER. A key component to our success is the knowledge and experience shared across generations and countries.
At BAADER, we offer ranging working opportunities from designing and producing specialty machinery and solutions for world leading food processing of fish, poultry to Sales, Projects, Installations, Supporting Office functions, Service and After Sales.
Our Digital Unit focusing on the entire food chain offers existing jobs with an innovative and impacting use case.